Thursday, June 12, 2014 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM
This session is required by State Fleet for all UND employees who drive State Fleet vehicles on a regular basis, have received a traffic violation, or have had an accident while operating a State Fleet vehicle. Employees are encouraged to bring a family member (spouse or dependents). This session may also reduce your North Dakota insurance premiums, and possibly remove points from your driving record.
Presenter: Instructors are from the Department of Public Safety
U2 sessions are open to UND faculty and staff only.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Flickertail Girls State (All Day)
- Women's Track & Field at NCAA Championships (All Day)
- Men's Track & Field at NCAA Championships (All Day)
- North Dakota Swim Camp (All Day)
- Summer Speech, Language & Hearing Clinic (8 AM)
- Boy's Basket JV Team Camp (8 AM)
- Asbestos Supervisor Initial (8 AM)
- Soccer Co-Ed Day Camp (8:30 AM)
- Alice Animation Intro Camp (9 AM)
- Asbestos Supervisor Initial ETI Course (9 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Lego® Robotic Intro Camp (1 PM)