Wednesday, January 8, 2014 8:30 AM - 10 AM
Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Heather Kohlman 701.777.0762
Contact Dept: Learning and Development
Memorial Union Lecture Bowl
2901 University Ave.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
This presentation addresses the various types of mentorships and what goes into creating a good mentor to mentee relationship.
Presenter: Chuck Motis
U2 sessions are open to UND faculty and staff only.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- (editor's pick)Denim Day (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Grand Forks Civil/Employment Mediation Seminar (8 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector / Management Planner (8 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector Initial (8 AM)
- Money Management (9:30 AM)
- NEW! What is Behavioral Addiction? (10:30 AM)
- Protect from Identity Theft (11 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Performance Evaluation Tips for Supervisors (2 PM)
- Power Cycle (4 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)