(editor's pick)Feast of Nations
Saturday, February 15, 2014 6 PM
Cost: Student tickets are $20; non-student tickets are $30.
Category: Community Event, Culture, Dining Event
Contact: Andrew Keller 701.777.2731
Contact Dept: University & Public Affairs
Alerus Center Ballroom
1200 S 42nd St.
Grand Forks, ND 58201
Mark your calendars! The 52nd Annual Feast of Nations presented by the students of the International Organization and UND, will be held Saturday, Feb. 15, at the Alerus Center Ballroom.
This semi-formal event is Grand Forks’ biggest event celebrating cultural diversity. It includes breathtaking cultural performances, a five-course international meal and a dance with a live band. The Red Carpet will be in place at 5 p.m., and ceremonies will begin at 6 p.m.
Tickets will go on sale January 6th and can be purchased at the Alerus Center box office, the box office at the Chester Fritz Auditorium, or online at Ticketmaster.com (convenience charges may apply). Student tickets are $20; non-student tickets are $30. Reserved tables are available too, contact Andrew Keller for details, andrew.keller@UND.edu .
For more information, contact, Dawn Botsford or Fred Wittmann at 701.777.2731.
Other Events on This Day
- Women's Basketball at Montana (All Day)
- Men's Track & Field at Iowa State Classic (All Day)
- Men's Track & Field at Bison Open (All Day)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Class Saturday Edition (10 AM)
- Women's Track & Field at Iowa State Classic (12 PM)
- Women's Track & Field at Bison Open (12 PM)
- Men's Basketball vs. Montana (2 PM)
- Women's Hockey vs. Minnesota State (2:05 PM)
- Men's Hockey vs. Miami (7:05 PM)
- (editor's pick)Dearly Departed (7:30 PM)