Friday, February 21, 2014 3:15 PM - 4 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Studio 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Refresh, relax, and rejuvenate with 45 minutes of Yoga Renewal. This low-intensity class is designed for exercise enthusiasts who need to rest and recover from a hard week of exercise. You will leave this class feeling loose, energetic, and positive. Namaste!
Class is held on Monday and Wednesday at 8 a.m. (45 minutes), and on Friday at 3:15 p.m. (45 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 40 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Men's Track & Field at USD Indoor Twilight (All Day)
- Denim Day (All Day)
- Instructor Removal of Incomplete Grade Form Deadline (All Day)
- Asbestos Project Design (8 AM)
- Breakfast Chat Fridays (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)UND Fan Luncheon (11:30 AM)
- Women's Track & Field at USD Indoor Twilight (12 PM)
- Be Connected Meet and Eat (12 PM)
- Crock Pot Cooking (12:30 PM)
- Softball at Villanova (3:45 PM)
- Children's Chess Club (3:45 PM)
- Between Cycling & Me (4 PM)
- Softball vs. Florida Gulf Coast (5 PM)
- Women's Hockey at Ohio State (6:05 PM)
- Men's Hockey at UMD (7:05 PM)
- Dearly Departed (7:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Comedian Brian O'Sullivan (9 PM)