Friday, February 28, 2014 3:15 PM - 4 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Studio 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Refresh, relax, and rejuvenate with 45 minutes of Yoga Renewal. This low-intensity class is designed for exercise enthusiasts who need to rest and recover from a hard week of exercise. You will leave this class feeling loose, energetic, and positive. Namaste!
Class is held on Monday and Wednesday at 8 a.m. (45 minutes), and on Friday at 3:15 p.m. (45 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 40 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Men's Swimming & Diving WAC Championships (All Day)
- Women's Swimming & Diving at WAC Championships (All Day)
- Men's Track & Field at Big Sky Indoor Championship (All Day)
- Breakfast Chat Fridays (9 AM)
- UND Baseball vs. Houston Baptist (11 AM)
- (editor's pick)Spirit Week: Pay it Forward Friday (11 AM)
- CoBPA Faculty Research Seminar Series (12 PM)
- Women's Track & Field - Big Sky Indoor Championship (12 PM)
- Healthy UND Monthly Meeting (12 PM)
- Crock Pot Cooking (12:30 PM)
- Student Showcase Recital (2 PM)
- UND Baseball vs. Kansas (3 PM)
- Children's Chess Club (3:45 PM)
- Between Cycling & Me (4 PM)
- Physics & Astrophysics Colloquium (4 PM)
- Karen V. Hansen Lecture (7 PM)
- Dearly Departed (7:30 PM)
- The Shadow Box (7:30 PM)
- Men's Hockey at SCSU (7:35 PM)
- Senior Voice Recital (8 PM)
- (editor's pick)UPC After Dark: Magician Daniel Martin (9 PM)