Wake Up & Cycle
Monday, March 10, 2014 6:30 AM - 7:15 AM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycle Studio 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Wake Up & Cycle
Jump-start your morning with us and cycle your way to a great day. Indoor cycling with motivating music, videos, disco lights, and black lights, too! Pedal through a fun cardiovascular workout!
Class is held on Monday and Wednesday at 6:30 a.m. (45 minutes)
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 20 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Spring Forward Into Savings @ The Grand Forks Public Library! (All Day)
- Yoga Renewal (8 AM)
- Men's Golf at Appalachian State (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Corruption as a Violation of Human Rights (2 PM)
- Bootcamp with Billy (4 PM)
- CYCLExpress (4 PM)
- Space Studies Colloquium (4 PM)
- enCORE (6 PM)
- DanceFit (7:15 PM)
- DeLIGHTful Desserts (8 PM)
- (editor's pick)Astronomy Public Talk (8 PM)
- Mind-Body Bootcamp (8:15 PM)