Wake Up & Cycle
Wednesday, March 12, 2014 6:30 AM - 7:15 AM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycle Studio 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Wake Up & Cycle
Jump-start your morning with us and cycle your way to a great day. Indoor cycling with motivating music, videos, disco lights, and black lights, too! Pedal through a fun cardiovascular workout!
Class is held on Monday and Wednesday at 6:30 a.m. (45 minutes)
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 20 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Women's Basketball at Big Sky Conference Tournament (All Day)
- (editor's pick)The Scholarly Forum (All Day)
- Spring Forward Into Savings @ The Grand Forks Public Library! (All Day)
- Yoga Renewal (8 AM)
- Payroll Intermediate (8:30 AM)
- Walk-in Wednesday (9 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- "Who Done It?" Book Club (12 PM)
- (editor's pick)Ending the Human Trafficking Epidemic (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers (12:15 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- Coffee, Cookies, & Conversation (1:30 PM)
- ViPR (4 PM)
- CycleFit (5 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- CYCLExpress (6:15 PM)
- Introduction to Ceramics (6:30 PM)
- ZUMBA® (7:15 PM)
- Katie Morgan, Senior Voice Recital (8 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)
- Swing Dance (8:30 PM)