Hip Hop Fitness
Tuesday, March 4, 2014 6:15 PM - 7 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Studio 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Hip Hop Fitness
Hip Hop Fitness is a combination of hip-hop dance moves choreographed to high-energy, motivating music. This class is designed for everyone, no previous dance experience is necessary! Dance moves are broken-down and learned in a step-by-step order to ensure that everyone can participate. This workout feels more like a night on the town than exercise! Get ready to dance your way to you fitness goals!
Class is held on Tuesday at 6:15 p.m. (45 minutes) and on Sunday at 5:15 p.m. (45 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 50 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- National Health Through Fitness Day (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- OSHA 30 Hour (8 AM)
- OSHA 10 Hour (8 AM)
- Lead Supervisor Refresher (8 AM)
- Men's Golf at Sacramento State (10 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Bookworms Book Club (10:30 AM)
- Tour of the Grand Forks Senior Center (11 AM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- Ways of Knowing, Doing, and Writing in General Education (4 PM)
- Tabata I (4:15 PM)
- Cheap, Fast, and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- Men's Basketball vs. Northern Colorado (7 PM)
- STEM Cafe`- Western Area Water Supply. Do Oil and Water Mix? (7 PM)
- ZUMBA® (7:15 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Gentle Yoga (8:30 PM)