Monday, March 10, 2014 7:15 PM - 8 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Studio 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Strength, stretch, and sweat in DanceFit: a cardio class for dancers and non-dancers alike! DanceFit combines various dance styles with barre training techniques. This fusion provides an opportunity to improve strength and flexibility, as well as cardiovascular endurance.
Class is held on Monday at 7:15 p.m. (45 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 50 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Spring Forward Into Savings @ The Grand Forks Public Library! (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Yoga Renewal (8 AM)
- Men's Golf at Appalachian State (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Corruption as a Violation of Human Rights (2 PM)
- Bootcamp with Billy (4 PM)
- CYCLExpress (4 PM)
- Space Studies Colloquium (4 PM)
- enCORE (6 PM)
- DeLIGHTful Desserts (8 PM)
- (editor's pick)Astronomy Public Talk (8 PM)
- Mind-Body Bootcamp (8:15 PM)