Tuesday, February 25, 2014 8 PM - 8:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycle Studio 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
End your busy day with a relaxing, fun, and effective late-night ride. Together you travel on flat roads, climb hills, sprint and race! You are kept motivated by the instructor, the people around you, and the music. It is truly a fantastic cardiovascular class!
Class is held on Tuesday and Thursday at 8 p.m. (45 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 20 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- (editor's pick)Spirit Week: Mug Up to Philanthropy (9 AM)
- How to Process Payments (9 AM)
- Men's Golf at McNeese Statee (10 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- NEW! Understanding your Health Insurance (12:10 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- Tabata I (4:15 PM)
- Cheap, Fast, and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)What It Means to Be Black Discussion Panel (6 PM)
- Hip Hop Fitness (6:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Global Visions Film Series (7 PM)
- ZUMBA® (7:15 PM)
- The Shadow Box (7:30 PM)
- Gentle Yoga (8:30 PM)