Saturday, January 25, 2014 11 AM - 11:45 AM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycle Studio 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Power up for 45 minutes of action packed cycling-designed for those who are short on time but high on motivation. This class will involve a variety of cardio challenges, hills, varying speeds and resistance, and endurance segments. Get ready for a great ride!
Class is held on Saturday at 11 a.m. (45 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 20 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Women's Basketball at Northern Arizona (All Day)
- (editor's pick)Business Days (8:15 AM)
- Visit the Zend Den (9 AM)
- Family Day At The Museum (10 AM)
- Tabata I (12:15 PM)
- Men's Swimming & Diving vs. South Dakota (1 PM)
- Women's Swimming & Diving vs. South Dakota (1 PM)
- Family Fun Day (1 PM)
- Men's Basketball vs. Northern Arizona (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND Honor Band & Choir Festival Concert (4 PM)
- Men's Hockey at Denver (7 PM)
- Women's Hockey vs. Bemidji State (7:05 PM)
- (editor's pick)Wonder of the World (7:30 PM)