Monday, February 3, 2014 4 PM - 4:30 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycle Studio 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Don't have a lot of time and want to make the most of your cardiovascular workout? Get in, get fit, and be on your way in this 30-minute intensive cycling class.
Class is held on Monday at 4 p.m. and on Wednesday at 6:15 p.m. (30 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 20 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Lead Worker Refresher (8 AM)
- Badlands Ministries - Table at the Memorial Union (10 AM)
- Wildlife Biology candidate seminar (12 PM)
- Dr. Jau-Shin Lou Welcome Reception (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)AAA Lecture: Qualitative Research (3 PM)
- Biomedical Graduate Student Association Meeting (3 PM)
- Bootcamp with Billy (4 PM)
- Space Studies Colloquium (4 PM)
- enCORE (6 PM)
- DanceFit (7:15 PM)
- The Science of Happiness (7:30 PM)
- Mind-Body Bootcamp (8:15 PM)