Wednesday, February 5, 2014 6:15 PM - 6:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycle Studio 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Don't have a lot of time and want to make the most of your cardiovascular workout? Get in, get fit, and be on your way in this 30-minute intensive cycling class.
Class is held on Monday at 4 p.m. and on Wednesday at 6:15 p.m. (30 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 20 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Denim Day (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Walmart Table at the Union (8 AM)
- CANCELED: Raising Financially Fit Kids (8 AM)
- Lead Renovator Initial (8 AM)
- Walk-in Wednesday (9 AM)
- CANCELED: Purchasing Policies & Procedures (9 AM)
- NEW! Money Management 2 (9:30 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Study Abroad Fair (11 AM)
- Career Fair Success Workshop (11 AM)
- Study Abroad Fair (11 AM)
- The Body Project: Session 2 (12 PM)
- On Teaching Seminar (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Defensive Driving (12:30 PM)
- Coffee, Cookies, & Conversation (1:30 PM)
- ViPR (4 PM)
- Teaching with Technology Reunion & Reception (4:30 PM)
- CycleFit (5 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- Northern Ink Writers Group (6 PM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help Evening Edition (6 PM)
- ZUMBA® (7:15 PM)
- Swing Dance (8:30 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)