Between Cycling & Me
Friday, February 28, 2014 4 PM - 4:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycle Studio 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Between Cycling & Me
Power up for 45 minutes of approachable, action-packed cycling! Between Cycling & Me is designed to emphasize your personal fitness goals and needs. This class will involve a variety of cardio challenges, hills, varying speeds and resistance, and endurance segments. The routine simulates the diverse terrain encountered during an outdoor ride. Don’t let the long, busy days get between you and your bike!
Class is held on Friday at 4 p.m. (45 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 20 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Men's Swimming & Diving WAC Championships (All Day)
- Women's Swimming & Diving at WAC Championships (All Day)
- Men's Track & Field at Big Sky Indoor Championship (All Day)
- Breakfast Chat Fridays (9 AM)
- UND Baseball vs. Houston Baptist (11 AM)
- (editor's pick)Spirit Week: Pay it Forward Friday (11 AM)
- Healthy UND Monthly Meeting (12 PM)
- Women's Track & Field - Big Sky Indoor Championship (12 PM)
- CoBPA Faculty Research Seminar Series (12 PM)
- Crock Pot Cooking (12:30 PM)
- Student Showcase Recital (2 PM)
- UND Baseball vs. Kansas (3 PM)
- Yoga Renewal (3:15 PM)
- Children's Chess Club (3:45 PM)
- Physics & Astrophysics Colloquium (4 PM)
- Karen V. Hansen Lecture (7 PM)
- Dearly Departed (7:30 PM)
- The Shadow Box (7:30 PM)
- Men's Hockey at SCSU (7:35 PM)
- Senior Voice Recital (8 PM)
- (editor's pick)UPC After Dark: Magician Daniel Martin (9 PM)