Wednesday, February 12, 2014 5 PM - 5:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycle Studio 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
CycleFit is a cycling class designed for riders seeking a challenging; anyone at any fitness level can try this class. This cardiovascular workout will increase your aerobic and anaerobic functions. Training for hills, sprints, speed, and more will be included during this fun and energizing session!
Class is held on Wednesday at 5 p.m. (45 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 20 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Bakken Shale Oil Conference (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Asbestos Project Design Refresher (8 AM)
- Walk-in Wednesday (9 AM)
- OU Advanced Training Session (10 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Valentine Card & Cookie Decorating (11 AM)
- (editor's pick)Meet, Eat, & Learn (12 PM)
- Student Initiative Internship Panel (12 PM)
- "Who Done It?" Book Club (12 PM)
- Panel Discussion: The Value of an Internship (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- NEW! Do you have protection? (for your Skin) (12:10 PM)
- Career Fair Success Workshop (12:30 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- Coffee, Cookies, & Conversation (1:30 PM)
- Management Department Employer/Student Panel & Networking (3:30 PM)
- ViPR (4 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help Evening Edition (6 PM)
- CYCLExpress (6:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)International Studies Speaker Series (6:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)A Global and Historical View on the North Dakota Man Camps (7 PM)
- ZUMBA® (7:15 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)
- Swing Dance (8:30 PM)