Wednesday, March 12, 2014 5 PM - 5:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycle Studio 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
CycleFit is a cycling class designed for riders seeking a challenging; anyone at any fitness level can try this class. This cardiovascular workout will increase your aerobic and anaerobic functions. Training for hills, sprints, speed, and more will be included during this fun and energizing session!
Class is held on Wednesday at 5 p.m. (45 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 20 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- (editor's pick)The Scholarly Forum (All Day)
- Women's Basketball at Big Sky Conference Tournament (All Day)
- Spring Forward Into Savings @ The Grand Forks Public Library! (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Yoga Renewal (8 AM)
- Walk-in Wednesday (9 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Ending the Human Trafficking Epidemic (12 PM)
- "Who Done It?" Book Club (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers (12:15 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- Coffee, Cookies, & Conversation (1:30 PM)
- ViPR (4 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- CYCLExpress (6:15 PM)
- Introduction to Ceramics (6:30 PM)
- ZUMBA® (7:15 PM)
- Katie Morgan, Senior Voice Recital (8 PM)
- Swing Dance (8:30 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)