Wednesday, January 22, 2014 7:15 PM - 8 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Studio 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
ZUMBA is a fun, effective and simple fitness system inspired by Latin Dance! ZUMBA incorporates principles of interval training and resistance training to maximize caloric output, fat burning and total-body toning. It targets areas such as glutes, legs, arms, and ABS! These fitness methods are combined with explosive and exotic Latin music rhythms and dance moves. This dance-fitness fusion creates a PARTY-like atmosphere that motivates everyone to be active, get in shape, and keep coming back for more!
Class is held on Tuesday (60 minutes) and Wednesday (45 minutes) at 7:15 p.m.
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 50 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Lead Supervisor Refresher (8 AM)
- Last day to Add/Drop without record (8 AM)
- Walk-in Wednesday (9 AM)
- Annual Key Inventory Meeting (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)Spring Involvement Fair & Volunteer Recruitment Day (10 AM)
- Bone Marrow Drive (10 AM)
- Keep Calm, Don't Dope: Marijuana Memory Game (11 AM)
- (editor's pick)Taste of Faith (12 PM)
- Taste of Faith (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- Geography Forum (3 PM)
- ViPR (4 PM)
- CycleFit (5 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- CYCLExpress (6:15 PM)
- For the Bible Tells me So, movie (7 PM)
- For the Bible Tells Me So, Movie (7 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)
- Swing Dance (8:30 PM)