Sunday, March 9, 2014 4 PM - 4:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Studio 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Kickboxing with an edge! This cardio interval based workout combines kickboxing, athletic drills and simple dance moves, into a high energy routine set to the hottest dance music. Turbo Kick requires no equipment or previous experience. The killer music and great choreography make this class adaptable to any fitness level!
Class is held on Sunday at 4 p.m. (45 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 30 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Spring Forward Into Savings @ The Grand Forks Public Library! (All Day)
- Softball at Wichita State Tournament (12 PM)
- UND Baseball at Saint Louis (12 PM)
- Student Saxophone and Piano Recital (2 PM)
- READ Dogs (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)2014 Community Skate (2 PM)
- World Cultures Day (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)Sunday Salon: Self-Portrait as Bettie Page (2 PM)
- Varsity Bards/Varsity Gentlemen Concert (3 PM)
- Senior Percussion Recital (4 PM)
- Hip Hop Fitness (5:15 PM)
- Yoga Relax (6:15 PM)
- Duo Junior Percussion Recital (8 PM)