Thursday, March 13, 2014 4 PM - 6:15 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycle Studio 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
This high-intensity workout is a fun and energetic cycling-bootcamp fusion. Participants will rotate between cycle and resistance training intervals. Cycle intervals may consist of jumps, sprints, climbs, and hovering and resistance training intervals may consist of exercises using free weights, medicine balls, stability balls, resistance bands and body weight exercises.
Class is held on Thursday at 4 p.m. (75 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 20 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Women's Basketball at Big Sky Conference Tournament (All Day)
- Spring Forward Into Savings @ The Grand Forks Public Library! (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Asbestos Operations & Maintenance (8 AM)
- Asbestos Operations & Maintenance (8-hr) (8 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- On Teaching Seminar (12:30 PM)
- Running, Reading, & Reconciling Key Finance Reports in PeopleSoft (2:30 PM)
- Tabata I (4:15 PM)
- Soup in the Studio (5:30 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- WAR (7:15 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- (editor's pick)Chamber Orchestra Concert (8 PM)
- Gentle Yoga (8:30 PM)