Thursday, February 27, 2014 4:15 PM - 4:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Studio 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Tabata—also known as the “4 minute workout”—consists of 20 seconds of high intensity exercise followed by 10 seconds of rest in 4 minute intervals. Paired resistance training exercises are performed to energizing music. Get a great workout, improve your strength and cardiorespiratory fitness, and learn resistance training exercises in a challenging but fun environment.
Class is held on Tuesday and Thursday at 4:15 p.m. (30 minutes)
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 25 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Men's Swimming & Diving WAC Championships (All Day)
- Women's Basketball at Portland State (All Day)
- Women's Swimming & Diving at WAC Championships (All Day)
- Men's Track & Field at Big Sky Indoor Championship (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Spirit Week: Speak Up to Philanthropy (11 AM)
- Women's Track & Field - Big Sky Indoor Championship (12 PM)
- Entrepreneurship, Investment Banking, and the Law (12:15 PM)
- Learning Environments & Student Engagement Series - Teaching Naked: Designing Assigments for More Active Classrooms (2 PM)
- CrossCycle (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)2014 Founders Day Banquet (5:15 PM)
- Special Two-Part Resume Writing Class (6 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- Men's Basketball vs. Portland State (7 PM)
- WAR (7:15 PM)
- Dearly Departed (7:30 PM)
- The Shadow Box (7:30 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Concert Choir Concert (8 PM)
- Gentle Yoga (8:30 PM)