Tuesday, March 11, 2014 4:15 PM - 4:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Studio 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Tabata—also known as the “4 minute workout”—consists of 20 seconds of high intensity exercise followed by 10 seconds of rest in 4 minute intervals. Paired resistance training exercises are performed to energizing music. Get a great workout, improve your strength and cardiorespiratory fitness, and learn resistance training exercises in a challenging but fun environment.
Class is held on Tuesday and Thursday at 4:15 p.m. (30 minutes)
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 25 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- (editor's pick)The Scholarly Forum (All Day)
- Spring Forward Into Savings @ The Grand Forks Public Library! (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Men's Golf at Appalachian State (10 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Budgets Overview Inquiry (1 PM)
- Cheap, Fast, and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- Hip Hop Fitness (6:15 PM)
- This & That Book Club (7 PM)
- Building an LGBT Rights Movement in Albania (7 PM)
- ZUMBA® (7:15 PM)
- Wind Ensemble & University Band Concert (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Gentle Yoga (8:30 PM)