Saturday, February 8, 2014 12:15 PM - 12:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Studio 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Tabata—also known as the “4 minute workout”—consists of 20 seconds of high intensity exercise followed by 10 seconds of rest in 4 minute intervals. Paired resistance training exercises are performed to energizing music. Get a great workout, improve your strength and cardiorespiratory fitness, and learn resistance training exercises in a challenging but fun environment.
Class is held on Tuesday and Thursday at 4:15 p.m., and on Saturday at 12:15 p.m. (30 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 25 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Men's Swimming & Diving Minnesota Challenge (All Day)
- Men's Basketball at Idaho State (All Day)
- Women's Swimming & Diving at Minnesota Challenge (All Day)
- Men's Track & Field at Bison Invitational (All Day)
- (editor's pick)Extreme North Dakota Iceman Triathlon (9 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Class Saturday Edition (10 AM)
- Power Cycle (11 AM)
- Women's Track & Field at Bison Invitational (12 PM)
- Women's Basketball vs. Idaho State (2 PM)
- Women's Hockey at Minnesota Duluth (3:05 PM)
- Museum Opening Reception: Arnold Saper (4 PM)
- Men's Hockey vs. UNO (7:05 PM)