Wednesday, January 22, 2014 4 PM - 4:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Studio 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
ViPR (“viper”) was created to allow exercise to be more purposeful and free. This piece of equipment may look like a humble rubber tube, but ViPR is an extremely effective training tool. ViPR weights will be carried, dragged, thrown, rolled, stepped on and flipped in this innovative Specialty Training class. ViPR provides its participants with a whole-body workout that, with hard work and dedication, produces results. Participants will build muscle and burn calories through strength and movement training. ViPR is suitable for all ages and abilities, with weights ranging from 4 kg to 10 kg.
Class is held on Wednesday at 4 p.m. (45 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 20 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Lead Supervisor Refresher (8 AM)
- Last day to Add/Drop without record (8 AM)
- Walk-in Wednesday (9 AM)
- Annual Key Inventory Meeting (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)Spring Involvement Fair & Volunteer Recruitment Day (10 AM)
- Bone Marrow Drive (10 AM)
- Keep Calm, Don't Dope: Marijuana Memory Game (11 AM)
- (editor's pick)Taste of Faith (12 PM)
- Taste of Faith (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- Geography Forum (3 PM)
- CycleFit (5 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- CYCLExpress (6:15 PM)
- For the Bible Tells me So, movie (7 PM)
- For the Bible Tells Me So, Movie (7 PM)
- ZUMBA® (7:15 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)
- Swing Dance (8:30 PM)