Sunday, March 9, 2014 6:15 PM - 7 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Studio 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Yoga Relax is focused on breathing techniques and gentle stretching to relax the mind, body and soul through yoga practice. No need to have prior yoga experience; join the class at any time and experience the benefits of Yoga Relax.
Class is held on Sunday at 6:15 p.m. (45 minutes)
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 40 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Spring Forward Into Savings @ The Grand Forks Public Library! (All Day)
- Softball at Wichita State Tournament (12 PM)
- UND Baseball at Saint Louis (12 PM)
- (editor's pick)2014 Community Skate (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)Sunday Salon: Self-Portrait as Bettie Page (2 PM)
- READ Dogs (2 PM)
- World Cultures Day (2 PM)
- Student Saxophone and Piano Recital (2 PM)
- Varsity Bards/Varsity Gentlemen Concert (3 PM)
- Turbo Kick® (4 PM)
- Senior Percussion Recital (4 PM)
- Hip Hop Fitness (5:15 PM)
- Duo Junior Percussion Recital (8 PM)