Handling Confrontational Customers
Thursday, February 6, 2014 9 AM - 10:30 AM
Do you have to deal with customers who are rude, confrontational, even bordering on abusive? This session will help you discover how to use your voice and word choice to control and calm the situation. You’ll even get some techniques for quick de-stressing, so you can stay positive and not let one bad apple affect your next interaction or the rest of your day. This session will include role-play, an individual assessment on your service skills and a personality profile to gain an understanding of how you deal with conflict.
Presenter: Carrie Herrig & Heather Kohlman
U2 sessions are open to UND faculty and staff only.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Men's Basketball at Weber State (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- The Body Project: Session 2 (12 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- CrossCycle (4 PM)
- Healthy Snacking Presentation (4 PM)
- University Senate Meeting (4:05 PM)
- Tabata I (4:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)The GO Show (6 PM)
- GFPL Animanga Club (6 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Bangladesh Night (6:30 PM)
- Women's Basketball vs. Weber State (7 PM)
- WAR (7:15 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Gentle Yoga (8:30 PM)