2014 Pursuit of Wellness UND
Saturday, January 18, 2014 8 AM - 11:55 PM
Take a self-assessment of your wellness! The results will identify your strongest dimensions and also highlight opportunities for growth.
A game designed for all UND students to learn firsthand the correlation between wellness and academic success. Students will be encouraged to participate in a variety of existing campus activities, all of which connect to at least one of the 7 Dimensions.
Incentives will be placed throughout the game for encouraged participation among UND students. Winners of the prizes, including the two winners of the Pursuit of Wellness Challenge (one boy and one girl) will be announced on the Pursuit of Wellness Facebook page!
- Students will have 30 days to participate in events. Students must participate in 7 events from all different dimensions. Once they complete the Pursuit they can enter the drawing for the FITBIT Wristband!
- There will be several chances to earn each of the 7 Dimensions, featuring an activity from a different dimension every day, of each week.
The events list can be found at the event calendar on the Pursuit of Wellness Facebook page.View the Pursuit of Wellness Events Calendar and attend upcoming events to win prizes and learn about the 7 Dimensions of Wellness.
Other Events on This Day
- Men's Swimming & Diving at Air Force/Seattle (All Day)
- Men's Basketball at Montana State (All Day)
- Women's Swimming & Diving at Air Force Quadrangular (All Day)
- Men's Track & Field at Natinoal Pole Vault Summit (All Day)
- Women's Track & Field at National Pole Vault Summit (12 PM)
- Women's Track & Field at Northwest Open (12 PM)
- Men's Track & Field at Northwest Open (12 PM)
- Women's Basketball vs. Montana State (2 PM)
- UND Women's Hockey (2 PM)
- UND Women's Basketball Game (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)Women's Hockey vs. SCSU (2:05 PM)
- Men's Hockey vs. Bemidji State (7:05 PM)
- Wonder of the World (7:30 PM)