(editor's pick)Jewish Panel
Tuesday, January 21, 2014 2 PM - 3:30 PM
Health & Wellness, Community Event, Culture
Contact: Karina Wittmann 701.777.0769
Contact Dept: Wellness Center
Memorial Union River Valley Room
2901 University Ave.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Four panelists will share their experiences practicing the world’s oldest monotheism. Come and learn what it is like to live life as one of the Jewish people. Nosh will be available.
This event is part of the UND's Interfaith Week. Event is free and open to the public.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Backspin Productions Table at the Union (10 AM)
- Lunch with a Muslim (12 PM)
- (editor's pick)Lunch with a Muslim (12 PM)
- Be Connected Meet and Eat (12 PM)
- Jewish Panel (2 PM)
- Chadbad Talk (3:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Chabad Talk (3:30 PM)
- Tabata I (4:15 PM)
- Cheap, Fast, and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- Presentation of the Baha'i Faith (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Presentation of the Baha'i Faith (6 PM)
- Hip Hop Fitness (6:15 PM)
- ZUMBA® (7:15 PM)
- Wicca 101 (7:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Wicca 101 (7:30 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Gentle Yoga (8:30 PM)
- Keeping the Faith, Movie (9:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Keeping the Faith, movie (9:30 PM)