(editor's pick)Presentation of the Baha'i Faith
Tuesday, January 21, 2014 6 PM - 7 PM
Health & Wellness, Community Event, Culture
Contact: Karina Wittmann 701.777.0769
Contact Dept: Wellness Center
Memorial Union River Valley Room
2901 University Ave.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Join us for a basic introduction about the Baha’i faith including a question and answer session.
Pizza will be served following the presentation.
This event is part of UND's Interfaith Week.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Backspin Productions Table at the Union (10 AM)
- Lunch with a Muslim (12 PM)
- (editor's pick)Lunch with a Muslim (12 PM)
- Be Connected Meet and Eat (12 PM)
- Jewish Panel (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)Jewish Panel (2 PM)
- Chadbad Talk (3:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Chabad Talk (3:30 PM)
- Tabata I (4:15 PM)
- Cheap, Fast, and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- Presentation of the Baha'i Faith (6 PM)
- Hip Hop Fitness (6:15 PM)
- ZUMBA® (7:15 PM)
- Wicca 101 (7:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Wicca 101 (7:30 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Gentle Yoga (8:30 PM)
- Keeping the Faith, Movie (9:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Keeping the Faith, movie (9:30 PM)