(editor's pick)Wicca 101
Tuesday, January 21, 2014 7:30 PM - 8 PM
Health & Wellness, Community Event, Culture
Contact: Karina Wittmann 701.777.0769
Contact Dept: Wellness Center
Memorial Union River Valley Room
2901 University Ave.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Wicca is one of the largest minority religions in the United States, and is the only religion England gave to the world. Be present to learn more about this modern nature-based spirituality and have your questions answered.
This event is part of UND's Interfaith Week programming. Event is free and open to the public.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Backspin Productions Table at the Union (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Lunch with a Muslim (12 PM)
- Lunch with a Muslim (12 PM)
- Be Connected Meet and Eat (12 PM)
- (editor's pick)Jewish Panel (2 PM)
- Jewish Panel (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)Chabad Talk (3:30 PM)
- Chadbad Talk (3:30 PM)
- Tabata I (4:15 PM)
- Cheap, Fast, and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Presentation of the Baha'i Faith (6 PM)
- Presentation of the Baha'i Faith (6 PM)
- Hip Hop Fitness (6:15 PM)
- ZUMBA® (7:15 PM)
- Wicca 101 (7:30 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Gentle Yoga (8:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Keeping the Faith, movie (9:30 PM)
- Keeping the Faith, Movie (9:30 PM)