Wednesday, January 8, 2014 4 PM - 4:45 PM
Power up for 45 minutes of action packed cycling-designed for those who are short on time but high on motivation. This class will involve a variety of cardio challenges, hills, varying speeds and resistance, and endurance segments. Get ready for a great ride!
Class is held on Saturday at 11 a.m. (45 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 20 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- (editor's pick)Denim Day (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Grand Forks Civil/Employment Mediation Seminar (8 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector / Management Planner (8 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector Initial (8 AM)
- NEW! Mentorship (8:30 AM)
- Money Management (9:30 AM)
- NEW! What is Behavioral Addiction? (10:30 AM)
- Protect from Identity Theft (11 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Performance Evaluation Tips for Supervisors (2 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)