Career Fair Success Workshop
Wednesday, February 5, 2014 11 AM - 11:30 AM
In just 30 minutes, learn what the employers are looking for and how to secure the next step of your future career or internship!
Feb. 5, 11-11:30 a.m.
Feb. 11, 12-12:30 p.m.
Feb. 12, 12:30-1 p.m.
Can’t make any of the scheduled workshops? Drop in on Walk-in Wednesdays or call 701.777.3904.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Denim Day (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Walmart Table at the Union (8 AM)
- CANCELED: Raising Financially Fit Kids (8 AM)
- Lead Renovator Initial (8 AM)
- Walk-in Wednesday (9 AM)
- NEW! Money Management 2 (9:30 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Study Abroad Fair (11 AM)
- Study Abroad Fair (11 AM)
- The Body Project: Session 2 (12 PM)
- On Teaching Seminar (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Coffee, Cookies, & Conversation (1:30 PM)
- ViPR (4 PM)
- Teaching with Technology Reunion & Reception (4:30 PM)
- CycleFit (5 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- Northern Ink Writers Group (6 PM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help Evening Edition (6 PM)
- CYCLExpress (6:15 PM)
- ZUMBA® (7:15 PM)
- Swing Dance (8:30 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)