(editor's pick)Career Fair Success Workshop
Tuesday, February 11, 2014 12 PM - 12:30 PM
In just 30 minutes, learn what the employers are looking for and how to secure the next step of your future career or internship!
Feb. 5, 11-11:30 a.m.
Feb. 11, 12-12:30 p.m.
Feb. 12, 12:30-1 p.m.
Can’t make any of the scheduled workshops? Drop in on Walk-in Wednesdays or call 701.777.3904.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- (editor's pick)Last Day to Apply for a Degree (All Day)
- FIT5 Challenge Registration (All Day)
- Bakken Shale Oil Conference (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector / Management Planner Refresher (8 AM)
- Men's Golf at Southern Utah (10 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Valley Fair Table at the Union (10 AM)
- NEW! Organizing your Finances (1:30 PM)
- Davies Display Unveiling (2:30 PM)
- NEW! Raising Financially Fit Kids (3 PM)
- Tabata I (4:15 PM)
- Cheap, Fast, and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- Hip Hop Fitness (6:15 PM)
- This & That Book Club (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Global Visions Film Series (7 PM)
- ZUMBA® (7:15 PM)
- Horn Studio and Horn Choir Recital (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Gentle Yoga (8:30 PM)