Career Fair Success Workshop
Wednesday, February 12, 2014 12:30 PM - 1 PM
In just 30 minutes, learn what the employers are looking for and how to secure the next step of your future career or internship!
Feb. 5, 11-11:30 a.m.
Feb. 11, 12-12:30 p.m.
Feb. 12, 12:30-1 p.m.
Can’t make any of the scheduled workshops? Drop in on Walk-in Wednesdays or call 701.777.3904.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Bakken Shale Oil Conference (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Asbestos Project Design Refresher (8 AM)
- Walk-in Wednesday (9 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- OU Advanced Training Session (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Valentine Card & Cookie Decorating (11 AM)
- (editor's pick)Meet, Eat, & Learn (12 PM)
- Panel Discussion: The Value of an Internship (12 PM)
- "Who Done It?" Book Club (12 PM)
- Student Initiative Internship Panel (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- NEW! Do you have protection? (for your Skin) (12:10 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- Coffee, Cookies, & Conversation (1:30 PM)
- Management Department Employer/Student Panel & Networking (3:30 PM)
- ViPR (4 PM)
- CycleFit (5 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help Evening Edition (6 PM)
- CYCLExpress (6:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)International Studies Speaker Series (6:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)A Global and Historical View on the North Dakota Man Camps (7 PM)
- ZUMBA® (7:15 PM)
- Swing Dance (8:30 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)