(editor's pick)The Scholarly Forum
Tuesday, March 11, 2014 All Day
Class Event, Conferences
Contact: Susan Caraher 701.777.2524
Contact Dept: The Graduate School
Memorial Union 2nd level
2901 University Ave.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Graduate Students and Faculty will showcase their research and creative scholarship with oral presentations, panels and posters.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Spring Forward Into Savings @ The Grand Forks Public Library! (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Men's Golf at Appalachian State (10 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Tabata I (4:15 PM)
- Cheap, Fast, and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- Hip Hop Fitness (6:15 PM)
- This & That Book Club (7 PM)
- Building an LGBT Rights Movement in Albania (7 PM)
- ZUMBA® (7:15 PM)
- Wind Ensemble & University Band Concert (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Gentle Yoga (8:30 PM)