Physician Assistant Program White Coat Ceremony
Friday, January 17, 2014 2 PM - 4 PM
Twenty-six health professionals will begin the clinical portion of their studies to earn the Master of Physician Assistant Studies degree at the University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences.
The White Coat Ceremony is at 2 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 17, in the Reed T. Keller Auditorium at the UND School of Medicine and Health Sciences. Joycelyn Dorscher, M.D., associate dean for Student Affairs and Admissions, will present the keynote address, focusing on the role of the physician assistant in primary care. Welcome remarks will be given by Gwen W. Halaas, M.D., M.B.A., SMHS senior associate dean for Academic and Faculty Affairs, and Wayne Swisher, Ph.D., interim dean of the UND School of Graduate Studies.
Other Events on This Day
- Men's Swimming & Diving at Air Force/Seattle (All Day)
- Women's Swimming & Diving at Air Force Quadrangular (All Day)
- Men's Track & Field at Natinoal Pole Vault Summit (All Day)
- HAZWOPER 40-hr (8 AM)
- Breakfast Chat Fridays (9 AM)
- Women's Track & Field at National Pole Vault Summit (12 PM)
- IRB Meeting (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)TEDxGrandForks Open Mic Night (7 PM)
- Women's Hockey vs. SCSU (7:05 PM)
- Wonder of the World (7:30 PM)
- Men's Hockey at Bemidji State (7:35 PM)