Crock Pot Cooking
Friday, January 31, 2014 12:30 PM - 1 PM
Health & Wellness, Class Event, Dining Event
Contact: Regin Gallagher 701.777.0228
Contact Dept: Wellness Center, Culinary Corner
Wellness Center Culinary Corner
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
BYOCP! (Bring your own Crock Pot)
Join us in the Culinary Corner for Crock Pot Cooking. Classes will be held each and every Friday at 12:30 pm. You'll have dinner ready by the time you leave work! Recipes will feed a family of 4, or will be great as leftovers!
Price: $15 (don't forget your crock pot!)
To register: click here!
Please note: a Wellness Center membership is NOT required for participation in Culinary Corner classes.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Men's Track & Field at Mountain State Games (All Day)
- Love Your Body Week (All Day)
- Lead Risk Assessor Initial (8 AM)
- Know Your Numbers (8 AM)
- Breakfast Chat Fridays (9 AM)
- Upper Missouri Ministries Bible Camp - Table at the Memorial Union (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)UND Fan Luncheon (11:30 AM)
- Women's Track & Field at Mountain State Games (12 PM)
- CoBPA Faculty Research Seminar Series (12 PM)
- Wildlife Biology Seminar (12 PM)
- CoBPA Research Seminar (12 PM)
- CANCELED: NEW! OU Workshop Training (1:30 PM)
- Between Cycling & Me (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)Annual Launch (7 PM)
- Women's Hockey vs. Minnesota (7:05 PM)
- String Quartet Concert (8 PM)
- Grocery Bingo (9 PM)