Crock Pot Cooking
Friday, February 7, 2014 12:30 PM - 1 PM
Health & Wellness, Class Event, Dining Event
Contact: Regin Gallagher 701.777.0228
Contact Dept: Wellness Center, Culinary Corner
Wellness Center Culinary Corner
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
BYOCP! (Bring your own Crock Pot)
Join us in the Culinary Corner for Crock Pot Cooking. Classes will be held each and every Friday at 12:30 pm. You'll have dinner ready by the time you leave work! Recipes will feed a family of 4, or will be great as leftovers!
Price: $15 (don't forget your crock pot!)
To register: click here!
Please note: a Wellness Center membership is NOT required for participation in Culinary Corner classes.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- National Black HIV/ Aids Day (All Day)
- Last Day to Submit Incomplete Work / Petition for Extension (All Day)
- Men's Swimming & Diving Minnesota Challenge (All Day)
- Women's Swimming & Diving at Minnesota Challenge (All Day)
- Lead Supervisor Refresher (8 AM)
- Breakfast Chat Fridays (9 AM)
- Free HIV Testing (11 AM)
- (editor's pick)UND Fan Luncheon (11:30 AM)
- (editor's pick)TEDxGrandForks (1 PM)
- Student Showcase Recital (2 PM)
- Insights into the Energy Business, A Conversation with Jeffrey Sieler, UND Chemical Engineering Alum (3 PM)
- Women's Hockey at Minnesota Duluth (3:05 PM)
- Between Cycling & Me (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)Physics & Astrophysics Colloquium (4 PM)
- Men's Hockey vs. UNO (7:35 PM)
- Breakfast Chat Fridays (9:10 PM)