Crock Pot Cooking
Friday, March 28, 2014 12 PM - 12:30 PM
Category: Health & Wellness, Class Event, Dining Event
Contact: Regin Gallagher 701.777.0228
Contact Dept: Wellness Center, Culinary Corner
Wellness Center Culinary Corner
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
BYOCP! (Bring your own Crock Pot)
Join us in the Culinary Corner for Crock Pot Cooking. Class will be held this Friday at 12:00 pm. You'll have dinner ready by the time you leave work! Recipes will feed a family of 4, or will be great as leftovers!
Don't forget your crock pot!
To register: click here
Please note: a Wellness Center membership is NOT required for participation in Culinary Corner classes.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Kujenga Registration (12 AM)
- Learning Environments & Student Engagement Series - Blackboard Collaborate - Engages Everyone, Every Time, Everywhere (9 AM)
- Continental Resources Campus Takeover (10:30 AM)
- NDSGC Educator Workshop (11 AM)
- (editor's pick)NASA in the Classroom - Educator Workshop (11 AM)
- CoBPA Faculty Research Seminar Series (12 PM)
- Softball at Portland State (12 PM)
- Healthy UND Monthly Meeting (12 PM)
- UND Baseball vs. Northern Colorado (1 PM)
- Softball at Portland State (2 PM)
- Yoga Renewal (3:15 PM)
- Between Cycling & Me (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)Physics & Astrophysics Colloquium (4 PM)
- INSANITY (5 PM)
- Opera Double-Bill: Dr. Miracle & Trial By Jury (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Hypnotist Chris Jones (9 PM)