Crock Pot Cooking
Friday, April 25, 2014 12:30 PM - 1 PM
Health & Wellness, Class Event, Dining Event
Contact: Regin Gallagher 701.777.0228
Contact Dept: Wellness Center, Culinary Corner
Wellness Center Culinary Corner
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
This event has been canceled.
�Need to change the time for CPC on this date only.
BYOCP! (Bring your own Crock Pot)
Join us in the Culinary Corner for Crock Pot Cooking. Classes will be held each and every Friday at 12:30 pm. You'll have dinner ready by the time you leave work! Recipes will feed a family of 4, or will be great as leftovers!
Price: $15 (don't forget your crock pot!)
To register: click here!
Please note: a Wellness Center membership is NOT required for participation in Culinary Corner classes.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Women's Track & Field at UC San Diego Triton Invitational (All Day)
- Men's Track & Field at UC San Diego Triton Invitational (All Day)
- Denim Day (All Day)
- Kujenga (12 AM)
- Professional Capital--Leadership for the Transformation of Teaching in Every School (7 AM)
- HAZWOPER 40-hr (8 AM)
- Friends of the Grand Forks Public Library Book Sale (9 AM)
- Men's Golf at America Sky Championship (10 AM)
- Workshop: Qualtrics for Beginners (10 AM)
- UND Fan Luncheon (11:30 AM)
- Healthy UND Monthly Meeting (12 PM)
- Softball vs. Northern Colorado (12 PM)
- CoBPA Faculty Research Seminar Series (12 PM)
- Crock Pot Cooking (12 PM)
- Be Connected Meet and Eat (12 PM)
- Student Showcase Recital (2 PM)
- Softball vs. Northern Colorado (2 PM)
- UND Baseball vs. Seattle (3 PM)
- LEEPS Lecture (3 PM)
- Economic Seminar Series (3 PM)
- Yoga Renewal (3:15 PM)
- Between Cycling & Me (4 PM)
- INSANITY (5 PM)
- (editor's pick)Deltona Outdoor Volleyball Tournament (5 PM)
- Last of the Boys (7:30 PM)