Monday, March 10, 2014 8 PM - 9 PM
Category: Health & Wellness, Class Event, Dining Event
Contact: Regin Gallagher 701.777.0228
Contact Dept: Wellness Center, Culinary Corner
Wellness Center Culinary Corner
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Bake delectable desserts alongside Culinary Corner instructors! We have something for everyone, from chocoholics to tart-lovers. The healthy spin we put on our recipes will leave you feeling guilt-free! Click on the link below to reserve your spot. We have your apron waiting!
Date: March 10th, 2014
Time: 8:00 pm – 9:00 pm
To register, click here.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Spring Forward Into Savings @ The Grand Forks Public Library! (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Yoga Renewal (8 AM)
- Men's Golf at Appalachian State (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Corruption as a Violation of Human Rights (2 PM)
- Bootcamp with Billy (4 PM)
- CYCLExpress (4 PM)
- Space Studies Colloquium (4 PM)
- enCORE (6 PM)
- DanceFit (7:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Astronomy Public Talk (8 PM)
- Mind-Body Bootcamp (8:15 PM)