Wednesday, April 30, 2014 8 PM - 9 PM
Category: Health & Wellness, Class Event, Dining Event
Contact: Regin Gallagher 701.777.0228
Contact Dept: Wellness Center, Culinary Corner
Wellness Center Culinary Corner
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Bake delectable desserts alongside Culinary Corner instructors! We have something for everyone, from chocoholics to tart-lovers. The healthy spin we put on our recipes will leave you feeling guilt-free! Click on the link below to reserve your spot. We have your apron waiting!
Date: April 30th, 2014
Time: 8:00 pm – 9:00 pm
To register, click here.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Dance etc! Rehearsals (All Day)
- Mold Assessment Technician (8 AM)
- Difficult Conversations and the Lost Art of Listening (8:30 AM)
- Walk-in Wednesday (9 AM)
- New Employee Orientation (9 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Softball vs. South Dakota State (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers (12:15 PM)
- Coffee, Cookies, & Conversation (1:30 PM)
- Softball vs. South Dakota State (2 PM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help Evening Edition (6 PM)
- Classic Re-Reads Book Club (7 PM)
- Like Oil and Gender: Work and Play in ND's Oil Patch (7 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)