Saturday, February 1, 2014 3 PM - 4 PM
Category: Health & Wellness, Class Event, Dining Event
Contact: Regin Gallagher 701.777.0228
Contact Dept: Wellness Center, Culinary Corner
Wellness Center Culinary Corner
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
The Super Bowl deserves super food! Join us in Culinary Corner to create and devour the perfect finger foods for the big game. You’ll leave with the recipe in hand to make them for your own Super Bowl 2014 bash!
Date: Saturday, February 1st
Time: 3:00 – 4:00 pm
To register, click here.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Ski UND (All Day)
- Visit the Zen Den (All Day)
- Men's Basketball at Portland State (All Day)
- Men's Track & Field at Mountain State Games (All Day)
- Men's Track & Field at Bill Bergan Invitational (All Day)
- (editor's pick)FIRST LEGO League Tournament (8 AM)
- (editor's pick)Undecided Student Day (8:15 AM)
- Guest Piano Masterclass (10 AM)
- Power Cycle (11 AM)
- Men's Swimming & Diving at South Dakota State (11 AM)
- Women's Swimming & Diving at South Dakota State (11 AM)
- Women's Track & Field at Mountain State Games (12 PM)
- Women's Track & Field at Bill Bergan Invitational (12 PM)
- Women's Basketball vs. Portland State (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)Chinese Spring Festival Carnival (3:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Benefit Dinner and Silent Auction (6:30 PM)
- Women's Hockey vs. Minnesota (7:05 PM)
- (editor's pick)Teddy Geiger and Scarletta (8 PM)