Tuesday, January 21, 2014 7:30 PM
Health & Wellness, Culture, Social / Hobby Clubs
Contact: Lacey Dahlen 701.330.1588
Contact Dept: UND
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Wicca is one of the largest minority religions in the United States, and is the only religion England gave to the world. Be present to learn more about this modern nature-based spirituality and have your questions answered.
This event is being offered as part of UND Interfaith Week.
This is part of the Pursuit of Wellness! Please sign in at the event.
Dimensions: Spiritual, Intellectual
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Backspin Productions Table at the Union (10 AM)
- Lunch with a Muslim (12 PM)
- (editor's pick)Lunch with a Muslim (12 PM)
- Be Connected Meet and Eat (12 PM)
- Jewish Panel (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)Jewish Panel (2 PM)
- Running, Reading, & Reconciling Key Finance Reports in PeopleSoft (2:30 PM)
- Chadbad Talk (3:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Chabad Talk (3:30 PM)
- Tabata I (4:15 PM)
- Cheap, Fast, and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- Presentation of the Baha'i Faith (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Presentation of the Baha'i Faith (6 PM)
- Hip Hop Fitness (6:15 PM)
- ZUMBA® (7:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Wicca 101 (7:30 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Gentle Yoga (8:30 PM)
- Keeping the Faith, Movie (9:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Keeping the Faith, movie (9:30 PM)