Bone Marrow Drive
Wednesday, January 22, 2014 10 AM - 2 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Lacey Dahlen 701.330.1588
Contact Dept: UND
2901 University Ave.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
The purpose of this event is to sponsor a Bone Marrow Drive to raise awareness about the national Bone Marrow registry and encourage donation of bone marrow to help those fighting life threatening diseases. At the event, interested participants will agree to a cheek swab which will add them to the Bone Marrow Registry. They will also receive information about the match process and what would happen if they were a match to someone who needed a bone marrow transplant.
This is part of the Pursuit of Wellness! Please sign in at the event.
UND Seven Dimensions: Emotional, Intellectual
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Lead Supervisor Refresher (8 AM)
- Last day to Add/Drop without record (8 AM)
- Annual Key Inventory Meeting (9 AM)
- Walk-in Wednesday (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)Spring Involvement Fair & Volunteer Recruitment Day (10 AM)
- Keep Calm, Don't Dope: Marijuana Memory Game (11 AM)
- Taste of Faith (12 PM)
- (editor's pick)Taste of Faith (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- Geography Forum (3 PM)
- ViPR (4 PM)
- CycleFit (5 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- CYCLExpress (6:15 PM)
- For the Bible Tells Me So, Movie (7 PM)
- For the Bible Tells me So, movie (7 PM)
- ZUMBA® (7:15 PM)
- Swing Dance (8:30 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)