Keep Calm, Don't Dope: Marijuana Memory Game
Wednesday, January 22, 2014 11 AM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Lacey Dahlen 701.330.1588
Contact Dept: UND
3450 University Ave.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Remember those picture memory games that you played when you were a kid? The Marijuana Memory Game was created to test your memory skills in addition to your knowledge of Marijuana! Join Kelsey, an Alcohol & Other Drugs UND Peer Educator-und, in learning about the harmful effects of Marijuana on academic success!
This is part of the Pursuit of Wellness! Please sign in at the event.
UND Seven Dimensions: Physical, Intellectual
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Lead Supervisor Refresher (8 AM)
- Last day to Add/Drop without record (8 AM)
- Annual Key Inventory Meeting (9 AM)
- Walk-in Wednesday (9 AM)
- Bone Marrow Drive (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Spring Involvement Fair & Volunteer Recruitment Day (10 AM)
- Taste of Faith (12 PM)
- (editor's pick)Taste of Faith (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- Geography Forum (3 PM)
- ViPR (4 PM)
- CycleFit (5 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- CYCLExpress (6:15 PM)
- For the Bible Tells Me So, Movie (7 PM)
- For the Bible Tells me So, movie (7 PM)
- ZUMBA® (7:15 PM)
- Swing Dance (8:30 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)