Healthy UND Meeting
Friday, January 24, 2014 12 PM - 1 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Lacey Dahlen 701.330.1588
Contact Dept: UND
2901 University Ave.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
In addition to regular updates from the Healthy UND subcommittees and priorities, the Healthy UND meeting on January 24th will focus on Healthy Relationships & Social Skills. In particular, the coalition will be discussing updates, initiatives, and programs where progress has been made since the creation of the Healthy Relationships/Social Skills Action Plan in 2010. As a group, we will be looking at 3-5 initiatives related to healthy relationships/social skills that we would like to make a priority over the next year.
This is part of the Pursuit of Wellness! Please sign in at the meeting.
UND Seven Dimensions: This event represents all seven dimensions (however only one can be used for the Pursuit)
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Like the UND Financial Wellness Facebook Page (All Day)
- (editor's pick)Honor Band & Choir Festival (All Day)
- Denim Day (All Day)
- Lead Renovator Initial (8 AM)
- Breakfast Chat Fridays (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)UND Fan Luncheon (11:30 AM)
- Native American Presentation and Lunch (11:30 AM)
- Healthy UND Monthly Meeting (12 PM)
- LEEPS Lecture (12 PM)
- How to Reform America's Broken Immigration System (12:15 PM)
- LEEPS Lecture (3 PM)
- Children's Chess Club (3:45 PM)
- Between Cycling & Me (4 PM)
- Men's Hockey at Denver (7 PM)
- Women's Hockey vs. Bemidji State (7:05 PM)
- Wonder of the World (7:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Spring Comedy Night (9 PM)