(editor's pick)Fabulous Fondue
Thursday, January 30, 2014 11 AM - 2 PM
Health & Wellness, Dining Event
Contact: Lacey Dahlen 701.330.1588
Contact Dept: UND
2901 University Ave.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Join us for a day of indulgence! Fondue will be served with a variety of fruits, marshmallows, graham crackers, and so much more! Additional information will be available for participants to learn more about healthy body image, nutrition, and other fun facts.
This event is part of Love Your Body Week. Fondue will be in front of the Health & Wellness Hub.
This is part of the Pursuit of Wellness! Please sign in at the event.
UND Seven Dimensions: Intellectual, Emotional
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Men's Basketball at Eastern Washington (All Day)
- Love Your Body Week (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Lead Risk Assessor Initial (8 AM)
- New Employee Orientation (9 AM)
- PeopleSoft Account #'s (9 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- The Body Project: Session 1 (12 PM)
- OU Forms Training (1:30 PM)
- CrossCycle (4 PM)
- Tabata I (4:15 PM)
- Trail Mix (5 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- Women's Basketball vs. Eastern Washington (7 PM)
- WAR (7:15 PM)
- Oh, My Aching Back! (7:30 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Gentle Yoga (8:30 PM)