Be Connected Meet and Eat
Friday, February 21, 2014 12 PM - 1 PM
The Greater Grand Forks Young Professionals, Public Relations Group, and others at UND helped create Be Connected to promote gathering for UND staff, faculty and spouses to meet others at UND. We come from many states, countries and even within the local area, but can all use friends.
The results of the November luncheon indicated a desire for more of these activities. Please feel free to attend any and/or all of the following lunches.
The open lunches are from noon to 1 p.m. on the following days and locations:
• Friday, Feb. 21 – Memorial Union River Valley Room. Bring a lunch or use the Marketplace on the first floor.
• Friday, March 21 – Expected location: University Place (dining area near coffee shop). Bring a lunch or purchase at the coffee shop. If location changes, we will send an update.
• Monday, April 21 - UND Bookstore. Bring a lunch or purchase at the Bookstore café.
We organized the following dates across campus and hope that you (and/or your spouse) can attend. You do not need to RSVP, just arrive that day and meet people. We will likely spend time eating together then rotate a bit to meet others.
If you have any questions, contact any of us:
-Kim Ruliffson, Work Well, 777.0210, kimberly.ruliffson@UND.edu
-Lacey Dahlen, Health & Wellness, 777.0232, lacey.dahlen@UND.edu
-Kristi Okerlund, Student Involvement and Leadership, 777.6468, kristi.okerlund@UND.edu
-Narda Hamilton, Center for Community Engagement, 777.2706, narda.hamilton@UND.edu
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Men's Track & Field at USD Indoor Twilight (All Day)
- Denim Day (All Day)
- Instructor Removal of Incomplete Grade Form Deadline (All Day)
- Asbestos Project Design (8 AM)
- Breakfast Chat Fridays (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)UND Fan Luncheon (11:30 AM)
- Women's Track & Field at USD Indoor Twilight (12 PM)
- Crock Pot Cooking (12:30 PM)
- Yoga Renewal (3:15 PM)
- Softball at Villanova (3:45 PM)
- Children's Chess Club (3:45 PM)
- Between Cycling & Me (4 PM)
- Softball vs. Florida Gulf Coast (5 PM)
- Women's Hockey at Ohio State (6:05 PM)
- Men's Hockey at UMD (7:05 PM)
- Dearly Departed (7:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Comedian Brian O'Sullivan (9 PM)