Friday, January 24, 2014 12 PM
On Friday, Jan. 24, the Harold Hamm School of Geology and Geological Engineering's Leading Edge in Earth and Planetary Science Lecture Series (LEEPS) presents David G. Hopkins, associate professor of Soil Science, North Dakota State University.
Hopkins will speak on "Soils of North Dakota - A Priceless Legacy” at noon in 100 Leonard Hall (Lecture Bowl) and “Trace Element Investigations on the Pembina Escarpment, Northeastern North Dakota” at 3 p.m. in 109 Leonard Hall. All are welcome to attend.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Like the UND Financial Wellness Facebook Page (All Day)
- (editor's pick)Honor Band & Choir Festival (All Day)
- Denim Day (All Day)
- Lead Renovator Initial (8 AM)
- Breakfast Chat Fridays (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)UND Fan Luncheon (11:30 AM)
- Native American Presentation and Lunch (11:30 AM)
- Healthy UND Meeting (12 PM)
- Healthy UND Monthly Meeting (12 PM)
- How to Reform America's Broken Immigration System (12:15 PM)
- LEEPS Lecture (3 PM)
- Children's Chess Club (3:45 PM)
- Between Cycling & Me (4 PM)
- Men's Hockey at Denver (7 PM)
- Women's Hockey vs. Bemidji State (7:05 PM)
- Wonder of the World (7:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Spring Comedy Night (9 PM)