Thursday, January 30, 2014 5 PM - 7 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Lacey Dahlen 701.330.1588
Contact Dept: UND
Wellness Center Atrium
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Join us for a day of indulgence! Trail mix will be served as a post-workout snack. Information on body image, eating disorders, and nutrition will be available.
Trail Mix will be in the Wellness Center Atrium.
This event is part of Love Your Body Week.
This is part of the Pursuit of Wellness! Please sign in at the event.
UND Seven Dimensions: Intellectual, Emotional
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Love Your Body Week (All Day)
- Men's Basketball at Eastern Washington (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Lead Risk Assessor Initial (8 AM)
- New Employee Orientation (9 AM)
- PeopleSoft Account #'s (9 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Fabulous Fondue (11 AM)
- The Body Project: Session 1 (12 PM)
- CANCELED: Microsoft Outlook 2010: Level 1 (Beginning) (1 PM)
- OU Forms Training (1:30 PM)
- CrossCycle (4 PM)
- Tabata I (4:15 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- Women's Basketball vs. Eastern Washington (7 PM)
- WAR (7:15 PM)
- Oh, My Aching Back! (7:30 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Gentle Yoga (8:30 PM)